RV CampingInformation about our RV Park and Campground
At Ver-El RV Park we’ve been parking Recreational Vehicles (RV’s) since the first NASCAR race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. We began our campground in the late 60’s with all dry camping sites. In the early 90’s, and with the onset of night racing, we began to upgrade our camping facilities with lighted and full service sites. RV Prices: $30.00 per night or $140.00 per week or $400.00 per month. Non-events only.
We now offer one camper rental-It is a 32′ Travel Trailer with slides in the bedroom and den area. Maximum number of guests is two. No pets. We will set it up on site. For more information and pricing call: (704) 769-0248.
Today we offer year round and special event camping to accommodate those passing through, visiting local attractions or attending special events. Our campground is perfect if you are working in the area (one day to several months). All of our sites, reserved and non-reserved, are full service and offer many amenities that you won’t find at other campgrounds. Our camp sites vary in size from 20’ to 60’ in length and are approximately 20’ wide. A limited number of pull through sites are available for those who are inexperienced in backing up. However, if all of our pull-through sites are taken, we have qualified and licensed CDL professionals to assist you in parking your RV.
At our facility we offer a limited number of reserved sites. Our non-reserved sites are available on a first-come-first-served basis. When you reserve with us your reservation includes a full service campsite (water, sewer and electric) 20’ wide X the length of your unit, one tow vehicle and garbage service. With your reservation we do try to accommodate customer request for specific sites upon arrival but due to the layout of some campsites individual spaces cannot be reserved in advance. We do offer a limited number of primitive and tent camping sites, only available during events, at our facility but they are on a first come first serve basis.
What You Need to Know About Camping at Ver-El RV Park:
- All sites have 120v, 30A and 240v, 50A electric svc.
- All sites have water and sewer hookups.
- Site sizes vary: 20’ wide X length of unit.
- Limited pull through sites available.
- Parking assistance provided.
- 1 tow vehicle per unit (refer to auto parking & rules and reg.)
- Additional parking passes can be purchased for extra vehicles but will be required to park in adjacent lots.
- Some campsites cannot accommodate vehicles & will be required to park in adjacent lots at no extra charge.
- No trailers (car, golf cart, motorcycle, etc.) allowed without prior approval.
- Due to the layout of some sites extra long sewer hoses (20’) may be required.
- Refer to rules and regulations for other camping restrictions.
- Limited number of camping reservations accepted. Contact us for details.
- Limited number of primitive and tent camping sites (first come first serve).
- Sorry, no debit/credit cards accepted.
All pricing is based on the event, your arrival date and the length of your stay. Please contact us for pricing.
“We want to thank you for your wonderful campground, and your family atmosphere! We love it here, and look forward to coming here twice a year for the NASCAR races. We have even stopped here on our way down to Florida. We recommend to anyone we know, to stop here and have a wonderful rested stay with you all* Thanks again, PS. LOVE THE NEW WEBSITE!!!! It is awesome*” — Tom and Gail