Rules & Regulations
- No wood campfires permitted due to local ordinances. These include fire rings, fire pits, barrels, etc. Charcoal and Gas grills are permitted.
- No fireworks permitted.
Water & Sewer Restrictions
- No swimming pools or free running water permitted.
- No filling of portable water containers. Ex: pressure washer tanks, water barrels, etc.
- RV Owners will now have to pay an extra $ 25.00 to wash RV.
- Due to environmental hazards all sewers must be secured to sewer drop with appropriate device. Ex: Foam doughnuts, plastic screw in elbows, etc.
- Absolutely NO flushing of tank allowed. If caught you will be asked to vacate space immediately!
- Please do not leave any water dripping to avoid frozen pipes. Most units are on septic tank system.
Noise & Site Restrictions
- Quiet time is 11:00pm – 8:00am. This rule is strictly enforced and violators will be removed from the premises without refund.
- No generators or loud music is permitted in our campground or parking lots.
- No sleeping or pop-up tents are permitted in RV camping areas.
- Please remember that owners of all units located in our facility are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
- No illegal substances allowed on premises. This rule is strictly enforced and violators will be removed from the premises without refund.
- No solicitation is allowed on the premises without proper approval.
- No large rugs permitted. (not larger than 2′ x 4′).
Vehicle & Golf Cart Restrictions
- The speed limit is 15 mph throughout our entire facility.
- All vehicles in our facility must be properly identified at all times with the appropriate parking pass. These passes must be displayed at all times on vehicle windshields.
- Absolutely, NO working on vehicles, oil changes, tire changes etc. !!
- No ATV’s or dirt bikes are permitted in our facility.
- For your safety NO motorized scooters, roller blades or skate boards are allowed.
- All golf carts must have proof of liability insurance policy.
- All golf carts and bicycles must be properly lit after dark.
- All golf carts can only be operated by those having a valid driver’s license.
- No pets allowed that are over 30 pounds in weight or any aggressive dogs in any breed that is mixed.
- All pets must be on leashes, cleaned up after and attended to by their owners at all times.
- Unruly or barking pets will not be tolerated on premises.
- No dog pins allowed of any type.
- No dogs are to be tied outside, unattended!
- No aggressive dog breeds allowed in campground.
- We are pet lovers and we do expect you to abide by these rules or you will be asked to leave with NO refund!
- Trash is collected throughout the day by sanitation staff for events and weekly for monthly campers.
- Please note that there are someitems that we can not carry away, example..TV, Mircowave, mattress, etc. if questions, please ask.
- All RV and Vendor trash must be placed in plastic bags and placed in front of your campsite. All boxes must be broken down before they will be disposed of.
- If any loose trash is in garbage can, you will be asked to bag it as we hand pick up all trash and you will loose the ability to have a trash can and also be responsible for taking your own trash away at your expense.
- Auto parking trash must be bagged or disposed of properly in our designated trash boxes.
- Due to environmental law no hazardous material such as old tires, motor oil, cooking oil, etc. can be disposed of at our facility.
- We can NOT accept any grease or cooking oil in any kind of container. Please take it with you.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND TO EVICT FOR ANY INFRACTION THEREOF. THE OWNERS HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE THIS FACILITY SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS. HOWEVER, ANYONE USING THESE FACILITIES MUST DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, AS WE WILL NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF ANYONE. VER-EL MOBILE VILLAGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FIRE, THEFT OR DAMAGE IN ANY WAY TO ANY TRAILER, VEHICLE, RV, TENT OR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY OF ANY AND ALL CAMPERS, RENTERS AND/OR VISITORS.