Car ParkingConvenient to the main entrance for Charlotte Motor Speedway
Ver-El RV Park has been parking cars at our facility since the inception of the Charlotte Motor Speedway. We offer guided daily, nightly and weekly parking as well as reserved monthly and yearly parking. We also offer pre paid VIP parking based on event days. We have set aside certain lots for reserved parking, daily parking and handicapped parking (limited availability).
All of our parking lots offer security, grass or gravel surfaces and lighted parking for night events. Portable restrooms are located throughout our parking lots for your convenience. Our parking facility offers quick exits to Concord Pkwy South and Morehead Road. Also major streets that lead to I-85 and I-77.
What You Need to Know About Auto Parking at Ver-EL RV Park:
- All daily non reserved auto parking will not receive a parking pass.
- All auto parking is only good for that day’s event. Vehicles left overnight will be removed at owner’s expense.
- Any vehicle with reserved parking that does not display the proper parking pass will not be admitted to the facility and if left unattended will be removed at owner’s expense.
- We do not offer any rain checks for cancelled events.
- Additional parking spaces can be purchased if you wish to set up a canopy for tailgating.
- All canopies that are erected in exit roads must be removed before leaving vehicle unattended. Failure to do so could result in fines.
All auto parking fees vary per day based on event. Please contact us for pricing.